A collaboration with the Norwegian author Aasne Linnestå. The author sits onstage writing poetry in real time, projected on a large screen visible to the audience. Ratkje and fellow musicians accompany, respond to and interpret the the words. Instant poetry – instant song and music. Two performances so far, in Norwegian and English, with a quartet of musicians consisting of Maja S. K. Ratkje, Guro S. Moe, Kristin Andersen and Håvard Skaset.
- RT @ResonanceEXTRA: @TheParishNews –– [00:00 - 02:00 GMT] 🌱 ft. Movietone, Frode Gjerstad Trio, Maja Ratkje, Jaap Blonk + more. https://t.co/aUyvffIrjy
- I just liked “minn(i)e - official trailer (long)” on #Vimeo: https://t.co/jZ14I9tQyp
- RT @majaratkje: Done with sending out new years' emails to everyone I know. Do you want it, and haven't got it? That can be fixed i… https://t.co/VGWS6bnON5
- Done with sending out new years' emails to everyone I know. Do you want it, and haven't got it? That can be fixed i… https://t.co/VGWS6bnON5
- Very cool to be featured here! (Both English and German version in one.) Visuals with quotes from @MathunaeseMedia https://t.co/TGG85SXeJZ
No shows booked at the moment.