A collaboration with the Norwegian author Aasne Linnestå. The author sits onstage writing poetry in real time, projected on a large screen visible to the audience. Ratkje and fellow musicians accompany, respond to and interpret the the words. Instant poetry – instant song and music. Two performances so far, in Norwegian and English, with a quartet of musicians consisting of Maja S. K. Ratkje, Guro S. Moe, Kristin Andersen and Håvard Skaset.
- RT @AleatoricForest: Now playing on the B.E.A.U.T.Y. channel: Derek Piotr - B E A U T Y episode 9: contrastual beauty with maja ratkje… https://t.co/YYU0o6lIiF
- New work: Pictures From a Sinking City for string orchestra. https://t.co/T3VmL3oLDe
- RT @wconcerthall: Right now, #Grieg, a #Ratkje's world premiere #Bach & #MacMillan with Helseth and #Britten from #Trondheim https://t.co/8pMfiz2ytJ #wch
- This😊🙏🏼🎶😻 https://t.co/novzifyuev
- RT @etudesboreales: Riot Ens - Speak, Be Silent Liza Lim - Extinction Events & Dawn Chorus Maja SK Ratkje - Crepuscular Hour Luc Ferrar… https://t.co/wW3RqvzozS
No shows booked at the moment.