A collaboration with the Norwegian author Aasne Linnestå. The author sits onstage writing poetry in real time, projected on a large screen visible to the audience. Ratkje and fellow musicians accompany, respond to and interpret the the words. Instant poetry – instant song and music. Two performances so far, in Norwegian and English, with a quartet of musicians consisting of Maja S. K. Ratkje, Guro S. Moe, Kristin Andersen and Håvard Skaset.
- RT @DollyParton: She was small in stature but even the tallest looked up to her. Her voice was soft but her message rang loud and cl… https://t.co/lujQBZcRIs
- RT @FrodeHaltli: Det er vanskelig å IKKE være enig i denne overskriften - flott anmeldelse av Magnus Andersson på fabelaktig nytt ne… https://t.co/i3vdPolGXv
- RT @clinicalwstmn: !!!EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW!!! Triple Negative, https://t.co/3jgGV2mlPg starring @MadameTlank as Tlank/Martha, Velimirovic… https://t.co/vLkiFP0gwK
- Ratkje e MDI Ensemble Transart oggi al Museion https://t.co/8al9CiPYTH via @alto_adige
- Das besondere Konzert: POING + Maja Solveig Kjelstrup Ratkje / Ultraschall Berlin – Festival für neue Musik 2020… https://t.co/xoFddU5nNv
- 25/09/20 Trondheim Voices in Trondheim at Dokkhuset
- 09/12/20 Svartskog Spelemannslag in Kolbotn at Kolben kulturhus