The English music mag The Wire interviewed me in my home, in Svartskog. (The snow in the picture is real!) You have to order the issue to read this, sorry I am not allowed to publish it until it’s out of print. Here’s a link.
accordion Agrare all Ears alto Avant Joik bass Blonk/Ratkje cello choir dance Desibel double bass Fe-mail flute guitar harp Joëlle Léandre Marhaug/Ratkje mezzo moods Morgenbladet orchestra organ Passing Images percussion piano Ratkje/Haltli Ratkje/Hinde Ratkje/Mori Ratkje/Westerhus sax sinfonietta Slugfield soprano SPUNK string orchestra string quartet trilogy for girls choir Trinacria trumpet vinyl viola violin wind band with POING
- 14/05/22 - 31/12/50 Maja S. K. Ratkje in Arendal at Bomuldsfabriken
- 10/06/23 Svartskog Spelemannslag in Moss at Møllebyen
- 11/06/23 Svartskog Spelemannslag in Drøbak at Follo Museum
- 13/06/23 Elisabeth Holmertz and Silje Aker Johnsen in Oslo at The Norwegian Opera & Ballet
- 15/06/23 Amadea Donaij Reksterberg and Eira Sjaastad Huse in Oslo at The Norwegian Opera & Ballet