“I’m ashamed to admit that this is the first material I’ve heard by the much talked about Ms Ratkje. So it pleases me to report that this is a uniquely intriguing piece of work entirely based on sampled and manipulated snippets of her own voice. As always, it’s difficult to actually say what it’s all about as it’s open to lots of interpretation, but I can tell you that the moments of clarity and purity of voice that are captured here are simply magical. Combine this with the slightly mental chipmunk style moments of speeded up, frantic voices and you have a genuinely excellent album. Highly recommended.”
- Done with sending out new years' emails to everyone I know. Do you want it, and haven't got it? That can be fixed i… https://t.co/VGWS6bnON5
- Very cool to be featured here! (Both English and German version in one.) Visuals with quotes from @MathunaeseMedia https://t.co/TGG85SXeJZ
- RT @majaratkje: Maja S. K. Ratkje »Solo Voice and Live Electronics« | Giga-Hertz Award https://t.co/kNuU2cyBkv via @YouTube
- RT @majaratkje: @thebrokencradle https://t.co/jeOOk3d6RI
- Har sendt ut gammeldagse nyttårs-eposter, vil du ha, og ikke fått? I så fall trenger jeg din epost. Et av 2021s pro… https://t.co/KjbBTep7KF
No shows booked at the moment.