No Spaghetti Edition is an improvisation ensemble with different line-ups for each project. This presentation includes ten of the most active Norwegian improvisers, the German trumpet player Axel Dörner and the English keyboard player Pat Thomas. The music is a mixture of acoustic and electronic sound, all improvised live in studio. The ten Norwegians are Håkon Kornstad and Rolf Erik Nystrøm: reeds, Ivar Grydeland and Øyvind Torvund: guitar, Tonny Kluften and Ingebrigt Flaten: double bass, Paal Nilssen-Love and Ingar Zach: drums/percussion, Maja Ratkje: vocal/electronics and Frode Haltli: accordion. This is NSE’s debut album.
accordion Agrare all Ears alto Avant Joik bass Blonk/Ratkje cello choir clarinet dance Desibel double bass Fe-mail flute guitar Joëlle Léandre Marhaug/Ratkje mezzo moods Morgenbladet orchestra organ Passing Images percussion piano Ratkje/Haltli Ratkje/Hinde Ratkje/Mori Ratkje/Westerhus sax sinfonietta Slugfield soprano SPUNK string orchestra string quartet trilogy for girls choir Trinacria trumpet vinyl viola violin wind band with POING
- 14/05/22 - 31/12/50 Maja S. K. Ratkje in Arendal at Bomuldsfabriken
- 02/03/23 Trondheim symfoniorklester and Karoline Trondsen in Trondheim at OlavsHallen
- 11/03/23 SPUNK in Fredrikstad at Gamlebyen Kulturhus
- 15/03/23 Sjøforsvarets musikkorps in Bergen at USF Verftet
- 04/04/23 Lena Kiepenheuer, Tamriko Kordzaia, Russudan Meipariani, Sophie Krayer in Zürich at Moods