A collaboration with the Norwegian author Aasne Linnestå. The author sits onstage writing poetry in real time, projected on a large screen visible to the audience. Ratkje and fellow musicians accompany, respond to and interpret the the words. Instant poetry – instant song and music. Two performances so far, in Norwegian and English, with a quartet of musicians consisting of Maja S. K. Ratkje, Guro S. Moe, Kristin Andersen and Håvard Skaset.
- Sometimes I check the rough meaning with Google Translate when something is not written in Scandinavian, English or… https://t.co/rYaQ5hgOsP
- RT @LockenhausFest: Save your tickets! 27 concerts from 05-14.07.18 until 31.12. for early birds € 599,-!https://t.co/eNPOpPNOEO with… https://t.co/4JcmOwpw6A
- Kom på Pøbeljul med POING og bl.a. disse tre felespillerne! @JazzSceneOslo i kveld! https://t.co/N2n8amto50
- Og dette! https://t.co/Asjkd0l6eK https://t.co/a35EcD40E8
- Jeg likte en @YouTube-video – https://t.co/JxsnOVnxqx Katarina Barruk - Ubmejen jiennuo - Umeälven
- 11/01/18 Nordic Voices in Lanzarote at Convento de Sto. Domingo
- 08/02/18 - 10/02/18 Trondheim Voices in Trondheim at Trøndelag Teater