A collaboration with the Norwegian author Aasne Linnestå. The author sits onstage writing poetry in real time, projected on a large screen visible to the audience. Ratkje and fellow musicians accompany, respond to and interpret the the words. Instant poetry – instant song and music. Two performances so far, in Norwegian and English, with a quartet of musicians consisting of Maja S. K. Ratkje, Guro S. Moe, Kristin Andersen and Håvard Skaset.
- RT @Bienfateurs: The People vs. Arctic Oil: Drilling on the wrong side of history #Norway. You're better than this. #Greenpeace https://t.co/ouxMc0pkwA
- Thing is, that neither of the two big parties have enough voters to rule alone, so they have to collaborate😬 And th… https://t.co/iMwUjmBQnL
- RT @plux_quba: @majaratkje @HuffPostPol I'm surprised at Norway for this. Makes no sense at all 😷
- Norway and Trump have the same plan for the Arctic, and it’s not good. https://t.co/u2UE1uDnvX via @HuffPostPol
- 27/08/17 Frode Haltli and Maja S. K. Ratkje in Nesodden at Hellviktangen
- 09/09/17 Marianne Beate Kielland and Engegård Quartet in Oslo at Kulturkirken Jakob
- 25/09/17 - 06/10/17 Maja S. K. Ratkje in Stavanger at Stavanger Konserthus