killing time kills 2009: Ok, starting with the post for tonight, here’s Maja Ratkje’s cd entitled “Voice.” you may remember Maja from her project Fe-mail. This is her “a capella” cd of just her incredible voice and vocal chords. Mike Patton, eat your fucking heart out. Maja can do some INSANE shit with those chords. this is a really interesting listen, very different but really only for the adventurous listener as there is really nothing but jarring and strange vocals. she uses no electronics, no post production, and nothing else but those lungs. it’s amazing, really. worth a listen cause you will never hear anything else like it.
- RT @SVINmusic: Of course, we're also playing in Copenhagen with Maja S. K. Ratkje! Thanks to Spillestedet Stengade / Kaja MANAGEME… https://t.co/umPtOukGjr
- - the sounds and the vocal dialogue between the two - was two sorceresses invoking the gods of the ungodly nature o… https://t.co/ZRgIWW0GXv
- Thanks, @SonarFestival for hosting us. Great festival. (Maja and Katarina in bicycle taxi.) https://t.co/AVPsCVUhRE
- RT @regnskogfondet: I dag kommer regjeringspartiene og KrF til å stemme ned et forslag i Stortinget som vil stanse salget av palmeoljed… https://t.co/kDgOeiTlgx
- RT @abjartnes: Dette vil gjøre det lettere å droppe egen bil for folk som bor sentralt i Oslo. https://t.co/UYnfkB6FCX
- 27/06/18 Nordic Voices in Risør at Risør kirke
- 09/07/18 Maja S. K. Ratkje in Lockenhaus at Pfarrkirche