C3R: “From the team that brought you ‘Music for Shopping’ and ‘Music for Loving’ comes an aural experience so shocking that you’ll need to hear it again and again and again. Marvel at the amount of noise that they can make! Speculate on why the clown is so sad! Get out your noise bible and sing a psalm for ultra-woman! It’s all here, in one colourful package. Maja S.K. Ratkje & Lasse Marhaug: ‘Music for Faking’ – Get one! All the cool kids are doing it. You want to be cool, don’t you? Of course you do.”
All music by Maja S. K. Ratkje and Lasse Marhaug
Recorded at Maja’s place, Oslo, July 20th 2004
Live recording, no overdubs.
Edited and mastered by Maja.
Cover design by Lasse.
1. nihilist ace blues for time travel 7:46
2. pop up in strange beds with a smile 8:08
3. as real as it gets: a psalm for ultra-woman 6:27
4. how much noise can we make? (let’s find out) 5:04
5. the sad clown called the law 4:20
6. announcement to all the graceful sailors 1:40
7. music for faking 12:32
total – 45:57
Out of print.