“I’m ashamed to admit that this is the first material I’ve heard by the much talked about Ms Ratkje. So it pleases me to report that this is a uniquely intriguing piece of work entirely based on sampled and manipulated snippets of her own voice. As always, it’s difficult to actually say what it’s all about as it’s open to lots of interpretation, but I can tell you that the moments of clarity and purity of voice that are captured here are simply magical. Combine this with the slightly mental chipmunk style moments of speeded up, frantic voices and you have a genuinely excellent album. Highly recommended.”
- Das wohltemperierte SPUNK on top of 'must have' list at Norwegian jazz blog Salt peanuts. https://t.co/k527SxqF5B
- Er Ariana og Trine Skei i slekt, tro?
- RT @majaratkje: I love the French interpretation of this piece! Thanks! https://t.co/nPYfl1BFbT
- RT @SenSanders: "You say you love your children above all else, yet you are stealing their futures right before their very eyes," -… https://t.co/mp4QuXu6FW
- I love the French interpretation of this piece! Thanks! https://t.co/nPYfl1BFbT
No shows booked at the moment.